Saturday, April 2, 2011

Thrift Store Finds

I've been wanting to post this the moment I got home from the thrift store.. but oh well, a little late, but here it goes... :)

On Monday after work, I went to Red White and Blue Thrift Store in Hialeah, Fl.. 




It's a huge place full of crappy things- I have to admit! But between all those crappy things, I found the perfect stuff I was looking for and more!! I mainly went to buy a frame..(I saw this tutorial and I thought it was awesome) and ended up with a polka dot bandana, pink polaroid and some mini vinyls.. just because! haha









3 comments:

  1. I just came from the thrift store! lol I luv your finds and I wont stop saying I want your polaroid!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jajajajaj awww solo habia una! hahahah xoxo! q compraste tu!?!? :)

    ReplyDelete