Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 1 working from home..

wow.. 

I thought my job as marketing assistant was going to last longer.. I got hired on Nov, it was the BEST day ever. The job interview was amazing.. I felt like I had the job at the end of the interview- I started right away. 

At my job, I had to take photos of products - cushions, pillows, umbrellas, chases,etc. I also did couple of trend books for 2012 among other things. It was awesome at first.

Lately, I wasn't too happy - I was doing things I didn't liked and nobody knew how to do it and I had to figure out on my own.. it sucked.

Yesterday, my boss returned from a week of vacation (stress involved) and she came back to quit.. I'm going tomorrow to finish some last things up, but I think its over for me too! :/

Today was my very first day working from home, I have a freelance to finish by Thursday and another freelance meeting on Friday.. so I will keep up busy busy! :)

Here are some photos of my day today...

I woke up at 7, got in my Pj's and went downstairs to feed my baby :)



Went to publix supermarket to grab some lunch :)


she always walks with me to my car! :)


Worked on my freelance project and watched Airheads on netflix.. but I got too tired so I slept until 4pm


Everytime I leave.. 


 I went to visit some friends close by.. :) (This is Amelie)


I don't know what will happen tomorrow but.. wish me luck! :)


3 comments:

  1. You'll be ok enjoy the freedom while it last! I adore your kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll do great :) Ademas puedes dedicarte de lleno a JustBecause mientras te sale algo más :)
    ♥ u

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending positive vibes your way! : )
    Your kitty is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete