Monday, April 4, 2011

In love with My Girl Thursday's Blocks!!

Last Week, I purchased few scraps from My Girl Thursday - at her shop on etsy


I fell in love with them immediately and I order some..




These awesome blocks of fabric measure 9 inch square- the fabric is thrifted and the designs are screen printed by her. I'm not sure what i will do with them.. I should frame one!  She will post some tutorials on her blog with ideas on what to do with those squares.. anyway! this is shout out for her work! hope you like it too!


4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Lee Lee! I'm so happy they found a loving home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are awesome! going to visit her shop now and checking out her blog! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'd be tempted to frame all of them!! They're VERY cute x

    ReplyDelete