Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Upcycled Board Journal by Katie from Punk Projects ♡

Hi there! I'm Katie, You can find me over on my blog Punk Projects where I write about everything from Art Inspiration, to Tutorials, to Projects I'm currently working on!


I'm super excited to be guest posting on Just because by Lee Lee, I thought I would share this fun tutorial on how to turn an old game board into a journal, Hope you like it!











If you make a journal using this tutorial, I would L-O-V-E to see it. hop over to my blog and send me some pictures of your version!

xo, Katie

Thanks Katie, this was awesome!!! Hop over to her blog, she has very cool stuff :)
Hope you enjoyed it!



7 comments:

  1. this is really a fun journal to make.. what size paper did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, my paper was around 10" x 7"

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's awesome I love it, so creative.. thanks Katie for sharing!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. great project!

    ps. your blog is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea! How do you finish off the cut edges?

    ReplyDelete