Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday I'm in Love #13

Snow White Print ♡




Feather Extensions ♡








This Lady Gaga Quote (so true) ♡




Chibird Cartoons ♡










“The Ballad of Mustache” ♡






This Sunday is the Indie Bazaar Event in Ft. Lauderdale.. I will be vending :)
I got accepted (last minute thing)






I was Featured on Falling in Light.. AWESOME surprise

Did you checked out the tutorial I did for Freckled Italian?? 


Have you entered our Polaroid Frame giveaway??? 


Have you seen this cool tshirt giveaway??


Have a great weekend!!






10 comments:

  1. I have a feather extension, its been quite the rage in San Diego but I think its going to die out here soon.

    I love the ballad of the mustache!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those feather extensions are ALL over the place! So cool =) I love that Gaga quote, so true & the mustache photo, CLASSIC <3 I'm here visiting via FTLOB! Have a great weekend. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun Friday post!!! Lovin that mustache print! :) And the Google image! Don't know why it can't tell you those answers... It answers everything else. Haha! Stopping by from FTLOB Fab Friends! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great stuff!! favorites are he mustache print and the google!! Good luck at the craft show!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you girls! thanks for stopping by my little blog corner !

    thank you manda jane! :) i will post pictures on the weekend. hope it goes well :):)

    Bre.. I need a feather extension, they look so cool :D

    have an awesome weekend all! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH! I love your random friday post. All those pics are great! Thanks for sharing :)
    Stopped over from FTLOB, hope you are having a good start to the weekend!
    http://texagermanadian.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovin the mustache dance, the child cartoons and snow white winking <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, these are so cute! I love the google one :-) Cute blog you have btw, I'm your newest follower!

    http://jennymayandswede.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. yay! welcome to my blog! thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete