Saturday, April 23, 2011

Caturday ♡

This will be the only Caturday edition I will ever write.

This post is dedicated to the cat that passed away on April 20th 2011, my baby. 






She lived outside my building, she had many wonderful people that loved her very much - feeding her always and making sure she was ok. On Thursday I came home from work, as usual, and found her dead - run down by a car - outside my building. I still cry over her, I'm crying as I write.. she was the cat I loved and cared for.. and to see her like I saw her all dead on the road, it just broke my heart and I've not been the same since then. 

I want to THANK HER for making me happy these past months.. I found her on Feb. this year.. she didn't let anyone touched her at first.. the moment that she let me pet her was the best day ever.. since then I fed her, loved her and stayed with her everyday.. I had a reason to go to work in the morning.. to see her and feel her love - she always followed me where ever I went ♡ 

I miss her and I will love her. ALWAYS. 
R.I.P my little baby. :( I know she is in a better place now..


10 comments:

  1. Aw, I'm sorry to hear that, honey. I've lost a cat too. It's so sad. And even though you could still get another cat, ir won't be the same =[

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear that! I've had this happen to several cats I had as a child. It's never easy. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got a soft side for cats too. What happened is really heart breaking. Hope you feel better soon. And you're right, she is in a better place now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry for your loss:( It is heart breaking when they (our pets) die, you have my deepest sympathies.
    She's in a better place where she will be without pain and will be free to run around as she pleases once more.
    I'm sure she knows how much she meant to you.
    Take care.

    xo Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh no, such heartbreaking news... my first cat also died in a car accident, it was horrible and my family never wanted to have a cat again... but then a stray cat with a gunshot wound came and decided that we were the family to help him and he stayed, nowadays he is 16 years old and living with my parents and their two dogs in harmony, well and I have my two cat siblings at home...
    It is sad about the loss and the sadness is not going, when you hear the name of your pet in any other situation, even after years you will feel sad, but it will be a lighter sadness with the years... so be strong :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry for you loss! I can totally relate to that feeling, I would be that heartbroken, too, if something would happen to my cat.
    A cat can be like a sister/brother in mind, right? Not much to say to make you feel better, I'm afraid. Just know, that I send you much of love!!

    XO.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so, so sorry! my heart goes out to you - our fur babies can bring us so much happiness and comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, I am so sorry Lee Lee! :( I have a huge heart for kitties too and have lost one of my babies due to being hit in the road as well.It may not take the pain away, but Im sending my thoughts and prayers for you and your kitty! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so sorry. It's so hard to lose a pet. I love cats.

    ReplyDelete