Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday, Monday, Monday ♡

Monday again! Hey all! Hope you had a great weekend!

so..

Over the weekend I....

Had an event- Launch Arte on Saturday morning at the Design Destrict- Miami,FL



On Sunday I did a tutorial for Kelsey from Artichoke Designs and I got so into it that I made extra! (you'll see what I'm talking about when she publishes it! ;)

Sunday Morning songs- :)

No Doubt



K-Os




Went to the park close by my place to rollerblade! really relaxing! although I almost crash into a lady rollerblading too! haha so embarrassing- I didn't know which way to go (left or right) hahaha


And look at my baby ! I love her so much! really.. :)


I've been finding heart-shaped leaves and I've been saving them too! :D

Happy Week!

xoxo

Lee Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment