Monday, March 21, 2011

Fabric Box



The other day on a craft show and I noticed that I needed something, like a box to put in my new pins.. so I decided to make this today and I discovered it super easy and fun plus- it keeps your messy crafts organized! You can do it any size, I chose to do it 9x11.


Step 1: Cut the felt, cotton fabric and the denim fabric (9x11) or any size.. Step 2:  Iron the Interfacing on the Cotton Fabric only. Step 3: Mark the corners 1 1/2" make the square and cut it (on each 3 pieces) I added pins on each side.

Step 4: Organize the pieces and sew the 4 sides. I used the zig zag stitch.



Step 5: Then sew each borders together. 

                                                             
             

Et Voila!

             


I made a couple more without the denim fabric and adding just cotton with fusible interfacing and felt! they came out awesome- also instead of cutting 1 1/2 - cut 2" and try them! really cool stuff! You can randomly choose the sizes of everything depending on what are you putting inside of them! :)

You can fix all your crafty mess in a cute/easy to make little box!

Hope you try them!







No comments:

Post a Comment