Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday I'm in Love #22 ♡

Hey awesome readers! 


Today is Friday and I am feeling much better :) I've been sick all week .. if it was not my period it was a nasty flu I got and kept me weak for 3 days, so today I am great - feels so good being active and...well.. not sick... lol.. 


1. Super Mario World ♡ 




I am a retro-gamer all the way. It's been a while since I have played Mario, but yesterday I got out my control pc and dowloaded all nintendo and super nintendo games and played all night.. my favorite of them all is Mario, but I love Donkey Kong Country too!!! 


2. Cat VS Human ♡ 


Please, let this be my future home... (I'm secretly visualizing it.. lol) Missing my Unicorn tho' ;)

3. Greta Grita Barcelona ♡ 



Greta Grita is an artist from Barcelona, a FB friend. I love her work and style in every bag or creation. I would like to meet her someday! 



4. Anya Marina: Whatever you Like ♡ 

I can't get enough of this song







5. June Giveaway ♡ 


I am sponsoring Crafted Love this month, and today, my giveaway is open ! Go, Participate... good luck! You can win a mini denim pouch with my denim scraps !


Yesterday I got 100 followers on Instagram!! so cool :) Well, today, I've got 102 !


Have an awesome weekend! 
Peace & Love


No comments:

Post a Comment