Saturday, August 20, 2011

I ♡ Houndstooth

One thing you should know about me is that I have a BIG love for patterns and textiles. I love creating new fabric out of scraps or out of solid color fabric- example: my checker bags - and check out the skirt I am wearing, also my design full of black and white patterns ;) 



Polka Dots, checkers, stripes, all black and white patterns combined made the skirt.


Model and Designs: Me
Photography: Angel A Acevedo


So, having said that.. 

I pretty much in love with houndstood pattern- I even have my nails done with that pattern with the Sally Hansen sticker nails.. ♡






It is really amazing how a simple shape (and it's not even a nice looking shape either) can create an amazing pattern :)







4 comments:

  1. i love patterns too, but i always feel like i can't wear them. i'm not sure why. i don't really like to draw attention to myself, i guess. i really love the earrings! i feel like i could pull those off :)

    http://breatheandhush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, I SO wish I could buy that betsey johnson coat. it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete