Tuesday, August 16, 2011

August Break #12-16

Wow. has it been that long? 

I've been sick lately :( I don't know if its an allergy or a flu.. but I've been sick for almost 2 weeks now.. 

The good thing is that the carnival of Gracia started yesterday, which is called Festa Major de Gracia It goes every year in August- a week full of events, concerts, parades, shows and fireworks. 

Last year I had the opportunity to assist as well and I loved it! 

A post just about it will come. so wait for it ;)


so, anyway.. Here is my update of the August Break ! 



What I wore a random day for some beers with friends. 


Leggings :H&M
Earrings: Claire's 
Mini Converse bag






Had to paint my toe nails for this pair of sandals my boy got for me! 


P.S. I didn't pack any sandals, and with this Miami-like weather here right now I needed ones a.s.a.p  so we went shoe-shopping one afternoon and we got these ones! ^^



Best Salad ever made! 
Look mom! I am eating healthy! ;) haha 




What he wore the day we went grocery shopping! 


the Converse bag I gave him 


All Geometric Shapes :)


have a great week! 








4 comments:

  1. i'm so sorry you've been sick!
    love the sandals!

    http://breatheandhush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice sandals! :)

    http://lovesimplegreen.blogspot.com/
    Irene Wibowo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots! Hope you feel better soon.

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete