Sunday, July 10, 2011

Week # 5 : 7 Day Push


This week, I am joining Ashley's 7 Day Push - No Desserts. I am a sucker for chocolate and I get cravings of sweets all the time. But this week I was thinking on starting to eat better and I saw Ashley's post on this and I got excited!! 

This week I will stop eating sweets, I will stop drinking coke and I will start eating apples and cheese and I will be drinking more water. 

These past few weeks I've been all wrong - eating all kinds of bad food for my body so I need a fresh clean start. 

I hope this post will keep me motivated.. it is hard sometimes.. 

P.S: I'm having my LAST sugar free squares.. 


so yum.. lol ^^



Happy Sunday!





1 comment:

  1. So glad you joined in! I eat sweets and junk food a LOT when I get stressed or emotional so this week will be good for me, I think. :]

    I hope it goes well for you, too! Good luck. :]

    ReplyDelete