Friday, October 8, 2010

Illustrations from Daniel Ibañez ♡

So, Daniel Ibañez is a Colombian artist, we know each other way back 6 years now.... anyway! He is a really talented illustrator and writer, his drawings are really amazing you can check him out by following this link: http://daniel04.deviantart.com/



The following are drawings that he did for me for my love of Pucca, Wonder Woman and Snow White :)


Snow White, Apple and the Evil Witch ♡



Pucca as Wonder Woman


Wonder Woman singing got caught by Superman *comic page sketch

Me as Wonder Woman singing.. for the comic page  :)

The real pic


Me with long hair in 2004


pics for the comic page he never did!!! haha just the sketch


Wonder Woman Accessories








Me on the phone, I dont have the original pic.. :(



He made these drawings from my profile pics on FB, but he did them with really short hair so that I cut my hair like that... scary, but if I ever need a "change" in my life, I will do it. lol >.<







xoxo, 

LeeLee


No comments:

Post a Comment