Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday I'm in Love #1

1. Beach House


OMG this pic is so sweeeeet just like the band ! I've been listening to a lot of beach house lately..and I absolutely adore them.. sweet music to my ears..it makes me fall in love!



2. The Kills


http://www.thekills.tv/
The Kills are playing on April 29th in New York City !! I'm planning to go with my best friend - it would be a gift from me to me for my BDAY! :):) I've been working so hard that I really need to get me a weekend away to NYC and to see them life... omg.. I'm gonna be the happiest person evaaaah! ;) It's still a plan.. hope it happens ^^


3. Chance Tiles


Luru's Chance Tiles are aweeeesome!!! I collect everything K and Q...  I sent the K to my bf for valentine's day... Now I wanna get the Q one for meeeeeeee :):)

http://stores.tortugatileworks.com/-strse-Chance-Tiles/Categories.bok


4.  Roxy Music Prints




I love this print from Roxy Music... looks like meee, my bf and my future cats ! hahahaah on a typical sunday morning! xD


5. My new little friend!




I met her outside my building a week ago, since then, she's been there, the security feeds her, gives her water  and takes care of her.. I visit her every day after work. She never lets you touch her tho'.. :( but its fun to play with! I want a cat of my own >.<.....

anyway! tha'ts it folks!

Thanks for reading.. see ya next friday !!

xoxo,

LeeLee

No comments:

Post a Comment