Wednesday, September 25, 2013

New Project Soon!!!!

My first Venevision project was "Los Secretos de Lucia" you can watch the trailer below :)


It's been 2 months now since we finished, I can say that I felt so happy and so free. I love my job, don't get me wrong, but it's all I do, I don't have time for anything else. My next project with Venevision is coming real soon, we start on Oct 7th!!! I am very excited, I know what I'm getting into, its 12 hours a day or more working non stop and only 1 day off a week: Sundays. So I am preparing myself physically and mentally for this to happen!  

We will be working on a new series launching next year for Univision about a serial killer (we don't know anything else yet because we are starting from scratch.. *yikes). This time will be my first long project (7 months). I feel blessed to have this opportunity again and this time, with more benefits, like vacations on Thanksgiving and Christmas, medical insurance from the company and working with my friends again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment