Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Digital Photography

I bought my first professional camera in May this year to start learning about photography. I can say that I am photography lover, I love taking pictures and I was eager to learn and understand the art. 

My last tv project with Venevision ended in the summer, so I decided to take a break from work and just focus on sewing, knitting and photography lessons. I went to my hometown; Cartagena, Colombia for 2 weeks, I went on a cruise to the Bahamas with my boyfriend for a whole week and I enrolled in a non-credit Digital Photography beginners class in Miami Dade College. 

Tomorrow is my last day of class, I really enjoyed it and learned a lot. On Saturday will be my very first photoshoot, a couple for their wedding pictures!! 

Here are some shots I took in my class, 

thanks for reading! xoxo.

















No comments:

Post a Comment