So, many of you know, Dana is doing her crochet class on her blog! I love it! I've been learning a lot!!! and last week I started doing my first swatch with crochet not on the round but straight - and I ended up doing an ipod cozy!!!! I needed something to protect my ipod and this was perfect!
1. crochet hook (5mm)
2. a pretty color yarn
3. paper scissors
4. a small crochet hook or a yarn needle
4. a pretty little colored button
5. pieces of another color yarn
1. Start by making a chain of 21 stitches and do single crochet until you reach the height of the gadget!
Here is Dana's video how to ;)
2. When you think you're done just cut the yarn and make a little knot!
3. Fold the piece in half and start sewing it on the 2 corners - I did it like a shoe lace..
4. Add a cute little button in the front with a regular needle and thread and sew the back the little piece of yarn and you're done!
Crochet and Knitting are VERY addictive, beware! Hope you like it! ;)
Have an awesome weekend!!!