Sunday, November 14, 2010

Lately-Events-Projects ♡

Lately I've been doing great! I got a job as a Marketing and Sales Assistant 2 weeks ago.. I loveee it.. my boss is so nice, I get to work closely with trends, fabrics and photography! It's a full time job mon-friday office hours, so when I get home I have the other job I love.. Just Because ♡ so I've been really busy and trying to make it with new items on craft shows every weekend! These Past few shows have been awesome, today I've applied to more new ones :) 

I'm planning 2 giveaways with two bloggers/crafters LoveElycia and Alexis on December ..so stay tune! :)

As far as events go, on Friday it will be my first time on Tabacco Road as a vendor! Hope my friends visit me!

Last night's Art Walk event was awesome! I will def be next month again with new and improved booth and more items! xD There were big talents such as Apt 12, GiandPindo, Bea Lola, Kris del Angel, Migdalia Pace and others that I didn't get a chance to meet or say hi b/c it was too busy! If you missed it.. here are some awesome pics by my ultimate favorite photographer/friend Angel Acevedo






xoxo,
LeeLee

No comments:

Post a Comment